The FlowMate KB, Pre-set Automatic Balancing Valve, is designed to balance flow rates in heating and cooling circuits. It maintains a constant flow irrespective of varying pressure conditions, providing efficient and flexible flow control at all times.
Manual balancing is laborious, time consuming and requires unnecessary use of resources and if not done frequently and correctly, can lead to imbalances in the system. This results in needless use of time, labour and an inefficient system. With Automatic balancing valves such as the FlowMate KB, the system runs efficiently and without the needs that manual balancing requires. Once installed, Automatic balancing valves maintain the set flow rate automatically, thus saving on resources and ensuring efficiency.
- Precise Automatic balancing resulting in
- Minimized maintenance and downtime – The FlowMate KB is designed to be hassle free in installation & operation.
- Greatly reduced commissioning requirements – saving time and resources.
- An efficient and & cost saving system- all ensure peace of mind for the end user.
- High grade materials give durability and a long operational lifetime.
- With the elimination of manual balancing valves and branch piping, costs in labor and installation are dramatically reduced.
- Installation space is kept to a bare minimum with reduced equipment requirements.
The FlowMate KB series maintains a set constant flow by means of it’s variable sized apertures and spring loaded mechanism, all contained within a cylindrical housing. The spring loaded housing acts as a piston regulating the apertures sizes, increasing or decreasing relative to fluid thrust within the system. Constant flow is maintained by the variable sizing of the apertures through which the fluid flows; the aperture size variance is governed by the precision spring which acts against the amount of the fluid thrust.
Accurate Flow Control
- DN20 to DN40 connection sizes.
- Compact and robust design.
- Optional integrated PT Ports .
- Unique valve design gives a higher than industry average DN size to flow rate ratio.
- Automatic balancing. The FlowMate KB automatically maintains a precise flow rate for each circuit. Meaning peace of mind for the end user.
The FlowMate KB, with it’s automatic flow balancing can be used for many applications. Typical use would be fan coil units, chilled ceilings, AHU’s or any heating or cooling system that balanced flow.